Unit 6 Doing housework
2. 能听得懂、会说、会读日常交际用语和句型：Are you free now?/How about…?/Can you come and help…with…?/See you this afternoon.
Focal points: 能正确的运用所学句型进行交际对话。
1. 句型Can you come and help…with…?的灵活运用。
Step 1 preparation
1. Greetings. 2. Sing an English song:We can sing and dance.
Step 2 Revision
1. Play the game: Act and guess.
2. The students do and say together.
3. Sum up the main points of the V.ing structure.
Step 3 Presentation and drill
1. Teaching of the sentence:How about…?
The way: 1)T:Boys and girls,I like PE.Do you like PE? Ss:Yes.
T:Can you swim? Ss:(Do the action)
T:What are you doing?How about Yao Ming? (Present the picture of Yao Ming)
2) Drll: How about…?
2. Present the picture and talk about the picture,teach the phrase and the word:at home,homework,do one's homework.
3. The teacher talk with the students:How many courses of homework do you do every day?Teach:Maths.
4. Use the CAI to present a picture which means:A boy is doing his Maths,but he can't do it.Teach the phrase:help…with…
5. Drill:The using of the phrase:help …with…(Make phrases)
6. Practise:The sentence pattern:Can you come and help… with …?(Use some pictures)
7. Teaching of the sentence pattern:Is that…?
The way: 1)T:I can't do my homework,I'd like to ask S1 for help.(Call S1)
Teach the sentence pattern:Is that…? 2)The students call each other.
8. Teaching of the word:ring
The way :1)Make the telephone ring.Teach the word:ring
2)Drill:Add two words:wing,king(The students try to read or spell them according to the pronunciation rules.)
Step 4 Practise
1. Get the students look at the picture and talk about the picture.
2. Listen to the tape recorder
3. Do the exercise:True or False in pairs.
4. Check the answer.
5. The students read after the tape recorder.
6. The students read in roles.
Step 5 Consolidation
1. The teacher act out a dialogue with a student as a model.
2. The students make out the dialogues in pairs.
3. The students act out their dialogues.
Step 6 Summarization
Sum up the main points of the lesson
Step 7 Homework
1. Try to make a call with your friends or your teachers.
2. Read the text and the new words after the tape.